IIJ-II series fully automatic oil tester is apply to test the insulating oil's dielectric strength
Please leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in the enquiry message, so I can send you more details about this equipment!
IIJ-II series fully automatic oil tester is apply to test the insulating oil's dielectric strength, which is designed as per the requirement of IEC165 Testing Method of Insulation Oil Medium Strength, which via proper programming, has got functions of auto boosting, step down, stirring, display and print out. After breakdown of oil medium, HV break off will operate within 10 seconds to enable an auto isolation of control system partly; this effectively safeguards the personnel security and equipment safety.
The automatic oil tester adopt industrial SCM to control which is applied to integrate circuit, new model I/0 connection , particular testing and anti-jamming technology which is largely improved the machine's capacity .
1. Simply operate: automatically (can be finished just press on key)
2. Menu controlled. Input data can clear
3. Can store 99 groups’ oil testing data which is convenient to reading and print. The testing data can keep 100 years under the condition of power off.
4. System time can go on running under power off; (The system time just for reference can not be the standard of timing)
5. Can upgrade software through RS232
6. High capacity of anti-jamming and high precision of testing.
7. Small volume, light which operated in the open air very conveniently.
Technology and parameter data
1. Power supply: AC220V ±10%, 50 HZ
2. Output voltage: 60 kV, 80 kV, 100 kV (100 kV should be specially designed)
3. Capacity: 1.2 kVA (for 60kV), 1.6 kVA (for 80 kV), 2.0 kVA (for 100 kV)
4. Pressure increase speed: about 2 kV/S
5. Voltage inspection accuracy: 3%
6. Dielectric strength sensitivity: <2KV
7. Wave from distortion: UUUUUU<UUUUUU 3%
8. Breakdown response time: UUUUUU<UUUUUU10ms
9. Polar distance: 2. 5mm
10. Working environment: temperature: 0 to 40 º C, humidity: UUUUUU<UUUUUU 85% (Relative Humidity)